Visi dan Misi
Making a professional profession organizations by promoting its members in excellence wound, stoma, continence care, education and research, both nationally and internationally with efforts to develop the potential of a science, technology, culture, arts, responsible and accountable in continuing professional education.
- Designing standard services in acute and chronic wound care, dermatology system disorders, stoma dan continence care based on evidence-based and professional
- Recognized as the association of wound, stoma and continence care mainly inter-professional national and international
- Developing, maintaining and improving the professionalism of nurses in wound, stoma and continence care in clinical practice with responsible and accountable
- Committed to improving health care quality of wound, stoma and the continence care through optimal care and treatment, prevention, advocacy and education, decreasing the incidence of sequelae including major amputations and dysfunction
- Designing a program of education or training with competency certification of international standard and as a professional entrepreneurship in the field of wound, stoma and continence, and development of science through research.
- Organizing scientific meetings both national and international, as well as the meeting of the leaders and members
- Promoting science and technology in wound, stoma, and continence care synergetically to support the sustainable development of the health care sector.
- Making an capable organization to maintain the credibility of the profession, the power of team work, and advocacy members.